Monday, May 16, 2011

Etsy: Sifting and Searching...

I've ordered quite a few things from Etsy in the past. I love finding all of the great things offered there, many for amazing prices.

A few of my favorite past purchases:


(That's a camera strap)


(A pouch to hold my iPod Touch and earbuds in my purse)

Sifting through Etsy, though, can be a huge pain, especially when you are just looking to window shop. Enter the Taste Test. Basically, you click on 9 pictures of things that you like and it pops up with a gigantic list of suggestions for you to browse. Try it here. I recommend not thinking about it too hard. If you like the picture, click it. I end up with the most diverse things that way.

 Here are the results of my most recent Taste Test and a few of my very favorite things in the results. Now the problem is trying to restrain myself!






Give the Taste Test a try! Any favorites on Etsy that I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment