Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Patio Furniture is HERE!

Well, after a call to Target, our patio furniture finally arrived on Tuesday. I had to hurry and put it all together before Robin came home because a friend was coming over to work on his car and the furniture arrived on a pallete. Um, wow. Didn't think that one through!


Yeah, we have the most random stuff all over the garage. I have given up completely. I don't even know what the majority of it is so there isn't much I can do with it.

Thankfully, it was super easy to put everything together. Robin and I moved everything to the backyard. This isn't the final arrangement but it will do until we have everything.




Max says hi!

I didn't care for the pillows that came with the set so I picked up some other pillows. I really like the Trellis pattern in Navy so I grabbed them and love them! Now I just need to put together the other side table, find a little table to put between the chairs, find a (cheap) outdoor rug, and find a cute planter for the plant on the coffee table. We also need to drag the plants that have been wintering in the house outside.

What do you think? Any recommendations on outdoor rugs? Anything you have in your outdoor living space that we should add?

2 comments:

  1. Love the outdoor space...wish ours was like that! I have had good luck with outdoor rugs from Target...also I think they have some cute ones at World Market.

    ReplyDelete